Tuesday, February 19, 2013

the letter i wrote to him on Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 9:48 PM


You know what ..  i realised i am extremely happy without having you as a boyfriend.
Even you know that you never treated me like your girl friend.
I wonder why you wanted one, when you hardly are ready for a proper relationship.
I mean you never remembered our anniversary!
you hardly have the balls to hold my hand while walking.. 
all i wanted was to have a happy relationship,
A guy who atleast valued me..
I have no place in your life, time and again your actions have proved that.
, i would still love to be your friend.
I am going to move on. I have a fabulous future , which includes a person who'll love and respect me truly.
I Know  you'll also find love.
Good luck vaibhav, 
it was a stupid decision to get back.
I'LL always be there for you, if you ever need me.
SOrry But i value my self too much , to be treated like crap.
This time, I Let you go for sure. :)
you are a really nice guy, just that we are not made for each other.
Ill pray u achieve all ur dreams, and be happy and in good health always.

I am so glad i did not delete this. This reminds me of the fact that we couldn't ever last. 

No comments: