Sunday, August 26, 2012

The one who gave up.


My numb hands. My feet are giving away. A few more seconds, a few more breaths. This is it!  i cannot give up now. This is one chance that i have got. Not another ever. This is my only escape. These shackles, traps, of human relations that surround me. Disguises of love. The security these lowlife people will have in my losses and mediocrity. But i can now prove them wrong. They will never win. Why, when our bodies are trapped our souls free? Imagination is a blessing for prisoners of time. They don't even really care about me. A few more years and they will start hating me. More i grow onto them they will start expecting things from me. Despising me. Taunting all my views mocking my being. I will not let them win. I'm so lucky i remember it all.They say it will take a millisecond. I'm cold and scared. But i have made up my mind. I will not go through this all over again. A deep breath. I tighten my fists. The lights dimming. The bright colorful haze. This intoxicating luminosity of pure whiteness. And i see it..
.
.
.
.
.
.



- We are sorry to inform you madam , your child is stillborn.

No comments: