Wednesday, September 16, 2009

undeserving !

i dono y i wasted my time in apologising or even feeling all guilty bout things , ive done to people :\.....well after a hugee session with my sis (my therapist as i gladly label hr) gave me girl talk on how i should forgive , forget and apologise and move onnn n all , thus trying to find my inner peace ...well i took the first step of apologising .... :| ...seems like thngs went a lil out of track ....i apologised to many people ....(no i relly did ) ......sent like a lotta texts nd stuff.....nd guess wt i get in return ...a whole lot of character assassination !!! how ungrateful :| ...feelz like going and killing the moron ......well...the next step was to forgive .... bt .....seems like i cant turn into a saintlike human being after all .....well......my inner peace ...ahem ....seems like somethng distant to me .... hw can people just be soo.....mean ! ..... i mean wdf ....i kept my ego aside to say sry .... !!! well.....such kind schmucks need to b slapped!! ....or even kicked and bruised ......hmmm.......well rte now bashing about him makes me feel bettr ..!! i shudve known .....such kind of guys who ony noe to treat women as sex objects never deserve a apology even though u do sumthn to hurt them ...welll ive figured da jackasses deserve it!! every bit of it .... :x :X

No comments: